Lakme Fashion Week Day 2: Anushree Reddy

08:44:00

Anushree Reddy was my favorite designer on day 2. And not just because she gave us goodie bags! Yes, it was my first ever goodie bag at a designer show, but that doesn't bias me. She is probably the designers I would call if I wanted a pretty pink girlie-girl princess wedding. Yes, her designs are amazing enough to awaken the girl who just wants to get married side of me.
See, what I mean, dreamy girlie collection.

Never thought yellow and pink could look this good together

Anarkali anyone? 

So, this is a lehenga I could consider wearing to my sister's sangeet(pre wedding music ceremony).

Yet another floaty anarkali, makes me wanna go awww! so cute!!

This dress..this dress has left me speechless!


The designer walking down the ramp. Isn't the collection just dreamy??

Like I said, this was the first show that I got a goodie bag at. So what was in the bag you ask? Take a look!

That scarf is such a nice piece, I'm already dreaming of all the things I'l b wearing it with. Also, I'm in love with the bag...is that a little weird that I get fascinated by pretty shopping bags? Oh well, can't help what you like right?

What do you think of this collection? How would you style that scarf? Talk to me in the comments or twitter

For more Lakme Fashion Week posts and pictures, click here.

Disclaimer: All images are from facebook LFW page or the indiatimes photogallery. No copyright infringement intended. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments